CodaMetrix is a well-capitalized and early stage company focused on solving some of the more interesting problems in the healthcare administrative and clinical space. The company was formed by the Massachusetts General Physicians Organization to help commercialize and build upon internally developed, and highly utilized AI-based applications.
CodaMetrix is led by proven entrepreneurs, technology and healthcare veterans, whose vision is to create a highly desirable atmosphere for technical talent to flourish and develop innovative, significant, reliable, and broadly utilized solutions.
The focus of the CodaMetrix team is to develop mathematical and machine learning techniques to automate medical coding, relieve physicians’ administrative burden, and to perform longitudinal analyses of electronic health records for both administrative and clinical purposes.
With unparalleled opportunities for collaboration, and access to expertise and data through some of the largest and most advanced academic medical centers in the U.S., and other allied consortium members, this opportunity provides the perfect environment to use machine learning to effect tangible advancements in administrative and clinical medicine.
The DevOps engineer is responsible for preparing, deploying and maintaining technical resources in support of the engineering, analytics and machine learning teams.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator certification or higher.
- Database management expertise, ideally with experience in Postgres and ElasticSearch.
- Three or more years’ experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
- Experience in automation and testing via shell scripting and tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
- Knowledge of and comfort working with containers, Kubernetes experience a plus.
- Understanding of agile and other development processes and methodologies.
- Exposure to supporting Data Scientists, Big Data, and/or ML/AI workloads.
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance requirements as well as other security/compliance practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with both management and peers.
- Passionate about technology and eager to learn.
- Boston-based position, working out of our Back Bay office
- Occasional travel to professional seminars and conferences
- Highly competitive and commensurate with level of experience
Our company, as well as our products, are made better because we embrace diverse skills, perspectives, and ideas.
CodaMetrix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.