Director, POS Integration - ConneX
CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise restaurant management platform, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn’t the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's best brands representing tens of thousands of restaurants have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution and is now considered the industry gold-standard.
We're looking for a highly motivated Director of POS Integration with experience extracting transactional data in real-time. The ideal candidate will be a motivational team leader who takes total ownership of the software development life cycle of the ConneX platform. This position is responsible to document the product vision and roadmap and to deliver this vision within the budgeted time.
- Perform technical analysis of POS systems for all existing and future CrunchTime! customers.
- Determine best path for export and import of relevant data elements.
- Design, develop, test, document, and support:
- front-end applications to integrate bi-directionally with on-premises and cloud-based POS systems.
- a highly available and scalable web based back-end capable of receiving real-time updates from the entire CrunchTime! customer base and pushing POS data to the CrunchTime! Enterprise Suite (CES).
- a highly available and performant database to support the web based back-end
- Create, present, and manage the ConneX product roadmap for 2019 and beyond.
- Manage additional ConneX team resources.
- Create lab environments for development and testing of ConneX technology.
- Coordinate customer rollouts including a publicly available rollout calendar, prioritization with CrunchTime! management team, and collaboration with Client Services team.
- Communicate with POS vendors for initial development and awareness of upcoming changes.
- Become a subject matter expert in supported POS systems as well as relevant CES functionality.
- Port existing technology stack to the CrunchTime! stack (self-hosted, Oracle database).
- BA or BS degree, ideally in Computer Science.
- 5+ years experience working in a Software Engineering role, 3+ in a leadership position.
- 3+ years experience working as a Product Manager.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, detail oriented mindset.
- Proven ability to analyze, document, and deploy large-scale integration projects on an aggressive project timeline.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently.
- Solid understanding of Windows development (C#, .Net), back-end (Java), and relational database development and performance (MySQL/Oracle).
- Proficiency in manual and automated testing.
- Strong interpersonal skills as this position is the champion of the products assigned and will interface will many levels of organizations.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate technical and non technical resources to achieve desired results.
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs