Want to join a high-energy team that is reimagining the eCommerce solution for one of the largest footwear brands in the world? In this role, you'll have the chance to take your years of work as an engineer and guide a growing team in both a hands on and technical role. We are looking for someone who is just as excited about diving into technical details of a project as they are talking about software delivery best practices.
An ideal candidate for this position has worked on large scale projects in the past. This experience will gain the respect of your engineering team as you lead both their growth and the technical direction. You’ll be leaned on to identify bottlenecks in engineering efforts and ways to improve existing processes. In this role you’ll lead a time use a wide array of technologies which include but are not limited to SalesForce CommerceCloud, SalesForce ServiceCloud, MuleSoft, Salsify and AWS.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Manage developers across multiple scrum teams.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand technical requirements to be developed for a global, scalable ecommerce platform
- Work closely with both inhouse and vendor developers to commit sustainable code. You’ll be involved in both reviewing code and teaching coding best practices.
- Interview and hire new engineers for your growing team.
- Mentor engineers and help them grow in their careers
What You've Done
- 5-10 years of development experience2-5 years of management experience.
- Experience leading projectsStrong OO coding practices
- Strong communicator
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Agile experience
- Bonus: 2-5 years of eCommerce experience
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.