ETL/Big Data Developer
Greater Boston Area
- 7-10 years of prior software development experience required.
- Proficient in Netezza 7.1 Proficient on all Informatica 10.x Platform tools (Power Exchange, Power Center) Proficient use of CASE tools (Embarcadero ER Studio preferred)
- Design, Develop and Provide support in all aspects of data movement on Netezza, with emphasis on the Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) process using Informatica.
- Ability to administer ETL system and upgrade to new releases
- Develop data warehouse process models, including sourcing, extracting, transforming and loading as per business requirements.
- Design Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) Workflows for data migration from various sources to data warehouse using batch or incremental loading strategies.
- Document database design including data modeling, metadata and business process flow for the new business integration requirements.
- Create data model and reverse engineer data warehouse using CASE tools like ER Studio.
- Create test plans and scripts for data warehouse testing, ranging from unit to integration testing.
- Ensure delivered Data warehouse code is running and conforms to specifications and design guidelines.
- Create Informatica mappings, transformations, stored procedures and functions to implement the data process flow defined by the business rules.
- Document technical ETL specifications for data war
Please also answer the following questions,
- How many years of ETL experience do you have?
- How many years of Informatica experience do you have?
- How many years of Netezza experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you in Boston, MA?
Read Full Job Description