Field Solutions Architect
As a Field Solutions Architect within the team, your role will primarily be focused on helping clients identify and design solutions that will enable them to make full use of DataRobot. You will adapt your development, problem solving, and architecture skills to design custom solutions for clients based on the needs of the situation. Communication is crucial here as you will be expected to listen to the customer's needs and to speak with authority as you influence the customer's decisions.
This role provides an immense opportunity for growth and expanding knowledge in data science.
We Want You to Have:
- 5+ years of experience of working with enterprise customers, providing engineering, infrastructure, and technical guidance and support
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience installing, managing and supporting platforms running on Linux
- Data management/wrangling or software development experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise software with experience of supporting its deployment in large enterprise accounts
- Willingness to travel (~10-20%)
- Experience with cloud IaaS providers (AWS EC2, Azure)
- Hadoop, Spark or BI expertise
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
- TS/SCI full scope active clearance