Full-Time, Boston MA
Salary Range: $90k - $115k + Equity
Who we are
Engineers at EverTrue work together to develop leading mobile and web platforms that support fundraising initiatives for over 300 educational institutions. We integrate with APIs including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Zillow as well as process millions of institutional records. EverTrue creates tools to make philanthropic efforts collaborative, efficient, and modern and our team demonstrates those same values in our work.
- Full Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability plans
- A 401k savings plan with matching
- Pre-Tax commuter and parking plans
- Unlimited Vacation + “TrueAdventrue” bonus, which pays for an annual vacation
- Team Events including Tech Gives Back, annual company retreat, SoulCycle, happy hours and more.
What you’ll do
- Support front-end architecture regular code reviews and team discussions, helping to develop shared libraries and build infrastructure.
- Help identify and overcome technical or product problems.
- Work with our platform team to specify REST API interfaces.
Technologies we use
- React JS and React Native for Android
- Webpack, Jest, and Jasmine
- Worked with React or other modern frameworks (Angular, Vue)
- Experience with ReactNative is a plus
- Love great UX and want to collaborate on design as well as write code
- Have a positive and respectful attitude with the desire to work in a rapid-growth, entrepreneurial environment