Front-End Software Engineer
Are you a versatile web developer who’s passionate about software development and thrives in a fast-paced environment? Carbon Black, a leader in cybersecurity, is hiring a Front-End Software Engineer to join our Cb Response product development team.
As a Front-End Software Engineer, you’ll be a major part of refining and driving forward the newest generation in enterprise endpoint security. Here, you’ll focus more on value delivered, not tasks completed. With a chance to write amazing code with talented peers, you’ll make a huge impact on how thousands of companies and governments visualize and neutralize threats to their networks. This is where global politics meet your code and the people who it empowers. Join us to make something that matters!
What you’ll do
In this role, you’ll be deeply involved in the software development life cycle of designing, building, testing, and supporting the Cb Response product. You’ll also help the team to push the boundaries of what it takes to ship software. Just to name a few, these aspects include:
What you’ll bring
There will be tons of opportunities for you to grow your career at Carbon Black, but we have some starting requirements we want to see in you:
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security, leveraging breakthrough prevention technology to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. With more than 14 million endpoints under management, and more than 4,600 customers—including one-third of the Fortune 100—the opportunities are massive and exciting. With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the Cb Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.
- Transitioning existing web pages to use new frameworks
- Investigating scalability, performance, and reliability
- Continuously increasing the quality of the product and team’s troubleshooting ability
- Designing/building new functionality and driving process improvements
- 3+ years of experience designing/building customer facing and scalable enterprise web applications
- Deep understanding of at least one major web framework (Backbone, Angular or React…)
- Experience working with UI/UX and backend teams
- Experience with unit testing methodologies
- Experience with source control management and ticketing systems
- Working knowledge of CI/CD products and practices