Want to join a high-energy team that is reimagining customer personalization for one of the largest footwear brands in the world? Our Engineering team is the driving force behind the creation of a great digital experience. You will be in a critical position that is driving the success of the company and is working to move the industry forward as a whole.
In this role, you'll use your development experience to drive feature development for global, web-based solutions in a fast paced environment. You’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting edge web technologies and frameworks, as well as AWS.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Utilizing your expertise and experience you will develop and test features that engage our customers digitally.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand and prioritize technical requirements.
- Help drive execution of new web projects in an agile development environment.
- Mentor other team members to foster more front end engineering expertise across the team.
- Collaborate with QA, Product Management, and Design to deliver complete solutions.
What You've Done
- 3- 5+ years of web development experience (HTML, CSS, JS, AWS, jQuery, CI/CD, Java/Scala)
- Experience with modern frameworks like React is a plus
- Strong OO coding practices
- Strong communicator
- Thrive in a dynamic environment
- Agile experience
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.