Infrastructure DevOps Engineer
At DataRobot we’ve developed a powerful machine learning application, underpinned by a flexible platform that runs in many environments, from customer hardware to the cloud. We are seeking a talented engineer to join our Infrastructure team responsible for ensuring that engineering/R&D has all necessary Development Infrastructure to develop, build, test and release the software product to Cloud and Enterprise environments.
Job responsibilities include building new automation to expand and maintain DataRobot infrastructure along with developer tools in support of a rapidly growing company. You will also diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems in support of our core purpose - to provide efficient development environments and reliable infrastructure to boost developer productivity.
- Experience maintaining large scale infrastructure, 100+ servers minimum
- 5+ Years experience of Bash Scripting
- 5+ Years experience of several distributions of Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, Linux)
- 3+ Years experience with Jenkins/related CI tools
- Exceptional experience with automated configuration and deployment
- Experience with Docker and related containerization and orchestration technologies
- 5+ Years Experience with Virtualization Technologies
- 3+ Years experience in Python
- Familiarity with both Cloud Deployment and On-Premise Release Workflows
- Experience Maintaining Local Hardware Infrastructure
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies