iOS Developer (Remote available - US-only)
Dealer Inspire is an automotive website platform provider located in Naperville, Illinois. We pride ourselves in having a fun, unconventional working environment and a great culture. While our team works extremely hard, we try to keep it a fun and creative work environment. At Dealer Inspire, we like to look at current problems and 'rethink' about solutions. We're flexible - we don't write requirements in stone, and things can change regularly. This means rethinking how the solutions work best.
Dealer Inspire is rapidly growing, and we're expanding our mobile development team!
- Design and create our native iPhone and iPad applications
- Create super clean, well structured, testable, high-quality code
- Follow, recommend improvements to, and promote the use of Dealer Inspire process standards.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to foster collaboration within and outside of business operations.
- Drive documentation lifecycle for client and technology-specific areas.
- Courteously communicate with clients as required.
- Work with our team to develop best-in-class mobile apps for public consumption
- Provide technical planning, development, and systems integration from discovery through launch
- Provide guidance to designers and producers to ensure that applications follow best practices and meet requirements
- Execute complex designs, reflecting the creative and art direction provided within established technical frameworks
- Ensure a high level of code quality
- Provide input on internal code practices, design, architecture, and maintenance
Skills and Requirements:
- Solid iOS development experience with both iPhone and iPad
- Have sound object-oriented programming skills
- Have demonstrated experience building applications that have a strong emphasis on UI/UX
- Strong communication skills
- Work well with others – approachable and collaborative
- Deep understanding of the intricacies of the iOS platform
- Up-to-date knowledge of App Store Review Guidelines (applications with links to App Store listings will receive special attention!)
- Familiar with Apple's Human Interface Guidelines Experience in launching and maintaining the lifecycle of a mobile app
Proficient in the following technologies:
- Objective-C and Swift
- Git (or other source control)
- Minimum of 5+ years of IT experience or 3+ years of IT Experience and a Bachelor's degree in a technically relevant field
- Minimum of 2+ years of iOS development experience
- Technical certifications are a plus.
- Community involvement in open source projects is a plus
Compensation based upon skill and previous experience. Motivated and talented individuals may advance quickly in our fast growing company.
- 10 days paid time off, 4 days of sick/safe leave and selected paid holidays
- Work time/Fun time bi-monthly team outings
- Coaching and career building
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Benefits package including Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and Disability
- 401k with company match