iOS Software Developer
Who you are:
- You have at least a Bachelors degree. Yes, in any field, but a field associated with computer programming, such as computer science or other engineering, would be a plus.
- You are an advanced user of at least one modern operating system and can create applications for it. Obviously, developing for iOS is a distinct plus.
- You are ready and willing to learn something new. You are especially motivated to learn iOS deeply. And, with your fundamental knowledge, you can learn whatever new technology or OS we may need to support in the future.
- You have been gainfully employed in a team of software engineers for at least two continuous years, with a significant part of your work on mobile platforms. We generally expect that your experience is more than that, but the minimal requirement is concerned with your ability to leverage your development skills successfully. Note “in a team”, you need to demonstrate your capacity for successful teamwork.
- You are familiar with concepts such as networks, databases, servers, communications and information security, and you have successfully participated in software development involving at least some of that.
- You are fluent in the Swift language and follow its evolution closely. You know at least one other programming or scripting language, or want to learn one.
- The modern software development cycle and tooling is just something you know, and if you have not worked with a particular platform, IDE, compiler, source control or bug tracking system, you should be able to get going with minimal hand holding.
- You are aware that software is built not only with code, processes and tools, but also through leadership, collaboration, and strategic thinking. We’ll help you become a highly successful, well-rounded software engineer.
Tools we use include:
- On iOS: Objective-C, Swift, Core Data, Core Motion, XCTest, CocoaPods