Junior Java Software Developer
WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is seeking a brilliant and independent junior java developer who can take part in the design and implementation of a fully featured hosted service, and work closely with development and technical staff.
We are looking for an excellent core Java developer with strong programming and analytic skills. This position is a great opportunity to grow together with the company. It has the potential to be a wonderful learning and growing experience.
- BA/BSc in computer science.
- At least 2 years of Java programming experience- Must.
- Building and deploying apps on Amazon AWS.
- Experience in MySQL- Must.
- Experience with both server and web UI development- Must.
- Experience using Git / GitHub- Must.
- Advantage – working knowledge of Spring, Maven, MongoDB, JBoss, Jetty, Hibernate, GWT, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Previous experience with SaaS development.
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and a quick learner