Want to join a high-energy team that is reimagining the eCommerce solution for one of the largest footwear brands in the world? Our Engineering Team is the driving force for making the technical and product decisions for a multi-billion dollar eComm site. If you have a passion for Direct to consumer, and eCommerce specifically and recognize that it is the way of the future for everyone, including established brands, then this is the role for you! You will be in a critical position that is driving the success of the company and is working to move the industry forward as a whole.
In this role, you’ll drive feature development for global projects in a fast paced environment. You’ll have the opportunity to work with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware), AWS, develop mobile API’s, Mulesoft and to build a global eCommerce-solution which will be used by tens of millions of users.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
- Develop and test features in Salesforce Commerce Cloud that help to scale solutions to meet the needs of ASICS and its consumers.
- Play in a critical role to ensure communication, decision making and overall direction is rolled out to the team in a motivating and results oriented way.
- Manage developers and their career growth.
- Build, maintain and monitor global Endless Aisle application.
- Establish expertise and leadership on the team and ensure all new hires are onboarded on to our platforms to drive team and individual success.
- Learn and apply new technologies into the commerce systems.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engg or related field and two years’ experience in the job offered or two years of experience software engineering.
- Experience must include two years of the following: coding and programming enhancements, updates, and changes for enterprise web applications such as HPE Connected MX or SalesForce CommerceCloud; executing established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code, identifying logs, and debugging assigned issues; and participating on an agile team to develop solutions for products.
- Experience must include one year of the following: leading global Endless Aisle project developed for mobile devices; leading SalesForce CommerceCloud backend integrations; and monitoring production level applications and responding in real-time to production issues.
- Experience may be gained concurrently.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.