Are you passionate about platform security? Would you like to lead a “Best in Class” team committed to constantly iterating on the reliability, scalability and availability of global platforms built with our mission to “get the whole world moving”?
The ASICS Digital Platforms team is managing ASICS global fitness brand ecommerce and mobile fitness applications in our collaborative and learning driven environment. You will lead and develop an eCommerce Platforms team designing and implementing solutions across a multitude of different business units and will contribute to building a global platform on AWS for delivering our products and services.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based at 1 Winthrop Sq in Boston. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Provide leadership to a growing team of Site Reliability Engineers implementing cutting edge tech supporting our Global business
- Advise technical direction and roadmap as we march into serverless, AWS Lambda, container deployment, Kubernetes
- Partner closely cross functionally across engineering teams and with business stakeholders throughout the global organization
- Coach and mentor a team to deliver high quality software and platforms to power our Global eCommerce, data engineering, mobile applications, and loyalty platforms
- Interview and hire new engineers
- Take on additional responsibility as we continue our triple digit sales growth and continue to add staff
What You've Done
- 5-10 years of experience in delivering infrastructure services and software delivery platforms
- 2-5 years of Senior or Lead level experience.
- Led projects throughout their lifecycle in Agile teams
- Implemented process improvements
- Developed strong communication and organizational skills
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.