At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
We are seeking a material handler who maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory, delivering production materials and supplies, and staging finished product. You will be part of a highly collaborative team that manufactures 3D printing consumable filaments.
This is a full time position that will report to the Production Manager
In this role you will:
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock while recording location of inventory.
- Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintain in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Document materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Receive new materials and supplies from vendors and production
- Verify materials and supplies part numbers, lot numbers and quantity
- Prepare finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Process receipts and materials movement transactions in the ERP system.
- Maintain material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Contribute to special projects as needed
- Cycle count inventory as needed.
What we look for:
- Experience with production organization, scheduling, inventory control, data entry
- Ability to analyze information, deal with complexity, deadline-oriented,
- Time management, process improvement, safety focused
- Has high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Effective team skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- A team player who is willing to roll up the sleeves
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Primarily working on feet while managing materials flow
- 3-5 years experience in similar role
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning and teaching, data-driven decisions, and makings things work
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description