Mid-Level Systems Engineer - Information Systems
The Systems Engineer on the DevOps team works with other members of the Information Systems group in accomplishing a variety of IT related tasks. This work can include development, maintenance and administration of IT infrastructure. This also involves supporting all of the departments at Vestmark in using and enhancing business processes involving JIRA, Confluence and Salesforce and other applications. In addition, a Systems Engineer on the DevOps team will help design and implement new software systems to support our growing organization. The team is made up of level-headed, well-organized and smart individuals that enjoy working together, and enjoy the constant flow of new challenges.
- Develop and maintain applications on several vital internal systems, including JIRA, Confluence and Salesforce
- Develop new systems and software applications to support the growing needs of the company
- Participate in the development and operations of internal billing systems
- Training and delivery of our products to internal teams
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with scripting languages such as PERL, Python, Ruby
- Knowledge of relational database systems and SQL
- Experience with Git (or a similar version control system)
- Exceptional communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and/or Salesforce administration.
- Knowledge of and some experience with AWS
- Join a small team of experienced software engineers in the Financial Services domain and quickly become an important contributor on the team
- Be a part of an entrepreneurial oriented company and learn what it takes to grow a successful company
- Be a part owner of the company and directly reap the benefits of your hard work and personal contributions
- Be excited about your work and the people you work with and look forward to coming to work everyday