Mid/Senior Full Stack Engineer
It's not just about pushing code. It's about pushing high quality code that sets the product apart and defines the ethos of the experience of the product. You'd rather take an extra 30 minutes to work out a better process than simply wait for all of the bugs to appear. Of course, there are times bugs teach you an even better way of solving the problem and the way forward is simply relentless execution. No problem shouldn't be considered and your teammates enjoy working through them with you. It's not personal, it's all about creating the very best product possible.
If this is you, come join the team at ProfitWell as an Engineer where you'll have a chance to get your hands dirty and learn from others who share your passion for building amazing products. For the past two years, ProfitWell has been helping companies make more money and learn more about their customers through pricing and value monitoring. We do that by collecting, analyzing, and communicating not just data, but actionable insights.We believe that taking a bunch of data and translating it into a bunch of graphs doesn’t really solve the problem. We also believe that focus on one industry helps us win in helping customers and growing our business. We want to solve for these failings of the Business Intelligence industry, empowering everyone to get the most out of subscription.
Our engineering team is small, but deadly, and we are excited to add a few highly talented individuals to group. This is a chance to help set the direction of technology, engineering culture, and the type & quality of future hires.
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help subscription companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
A desire to create; truly.
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear you need to be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Top-tier medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Incredible career development in a fast paced environment