Are you a proactive, process-oriented, and results-driven individual NetSuite technical lead? Would you thrive given the opportunity to operate in a hands-on, analytical role within a fast-paced environment?
We might have the perfect role for you! → The IT organization at Rapid7 is looking for a NetSuite Technical Lead to join their growing Enterprise Applications team. This role is perfect for someone who likes to solve problems using a hands-on approach as an individual and as part of a team.
What we bring to the table:
- Energetic, Passionationate, Fun and Enthusiastic
- Self-Motivated and Accountable – we are able to take direction and manage prioritization of work
- Results-Oriented and Collaborative – we are able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Committed to Continuous Learning – we hold a strong interest in learning and adapting to new tools and techniques
As a NetSuite Developer at Rapid7 you can expect to...
- Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including engineering, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment
- Mentor team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications, and delegate casework
- Interpret business strategy for deployment within own area, setting clear aims and objectives with clarity of delivery accountability
- Active participant in industry wide forums on leveraging technology
- Undertake analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
- Responsible for software engineering direction to enable the implementation of a quality application architecture solution whilst appreciating the commercial environment.
- Analyze the impact of change, anticipates possible problems, and develops plan to prevent them.
- Advocate and enable a philosophy for ongoing productivity improvement, reuse and education.
- Speak knowledgeably of relevant Software Engineering processes and management during client discussions.
- Estimate maintenance costs that are realistic, based on effort required, value delivered, and client's expectations.
- Recognize when alternative perspectives are required and facilitates appropriate meetings.
The ideal candidate will bring the following to the table…
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience
- You have experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development of objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
- You have the ability to demonstrate clear understanding of industry standard Enterprise Architecture frameworks and are able to establish the right fit for Rapid7
- You have experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- You have knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- You have experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, various ERP functional solutions architecture, gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- You have experience in Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design, Negotiating, Change Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
We have ambitious goals and need people that are dynamic, desire to be part of something greater than they are, and are passionate about excellence in service. You have a chance to be part of a company that is changing how people think about information security. Your creativity will be highly valued and your nerdiness will seem normal. If you want a place where you can grow and make an impact, this is it.