Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers
insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video
conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly
communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
The Backend Developing team is recruiting for a NodeJS Software engineer.
In this position, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying some of our backend services.
You will help design protocols and architectures to support new services and features while ensuring those are capable to support our high demands.
This role promises to be very challenging and interesting and will give you experience in the hottest technologies and industries in today’s market!
As a Backend Software Engineer, you will work closely with Product and Frontend teams to implement new features.
To maintain our high level of client satisfaction and growing demands, you will as well as work with the Operation teams to ensure service performances and stability.
What you will do:
- Design & develop new features and services in a NodeJS environment.
- Work with other engineers to improve and bring new software protocols.
- Work with product and front-end teams to design new features.
- Coordinate deployment of services into production.
- Be responsible for services performances and stability.
What you are and what you have:
- Degree in CS
- Knowledge of Backend API designs