Piaggio Fast Forward (PFF) is hiring a Quality Inspector to join our new production team for our first product, gita®. The main responsibility of the Quality Inspector is to maintain and guarantee quality standards by inspecting and approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products as well as recording quality result. Attention to detail and strong communication skills are necessary for success as a Quality Inspector at PFF.
Quality Inspector Job Duties:
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning out of spec materials.
- Approve in-process production quality by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approve finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplish quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- High School Diploma preferred
- 1-2 years manufacturing environment experience preferred either as inspector or assembler
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- Basic knowledge of CAD software tools
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Specific technical or vocational training or certification may be required; may be required to pass ruler test
- Quality experience preferred