R&D Engineering Technician (Contract)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As we continue to develop new technology that pushes the envelope of what is possible with 3D printers, we’re looking for a hands-on engineering technician to help us build the impossible.
Are you excited to meticulously build prototypes? Are you a maker and love DIY projects? We want you to join our team as a Contract R&D Engineering Technician.
- You will assemble cable/wiring harnesses
- Crimping wires, populating connectors
- Following 1:1 schematics to create harnesses
- Perform basic quality control and functionality checks
- 4 weeks for 40 hours a week, hours are flexible within that time frame
- Previous on the job training a plus
- Quality oriented with high attention to detail
- Enjoy working with your hands, especially to tinker with technology
- Experience partnering with teams, willing to ask for and offer help.
- Candidates who share pictures or a portfolio/website of things that you have made, get preference in the application process
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.