Here at LevelUp, a Grubhub Holdings Inc. Company, we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Contribute to open source softwareBuild and maintain large-scale, high-availability web applications with an active and growing user base
- Develop new user-facing features for our growing Web SDK
- Construct reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Manage stages of the continuous development and release process
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Mentor experience for other engineers in a professional setting
You Should Have:
- Professional experience (2+ years) in front-end web development, including command of a modern framework - React required
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiar with Agile software development methodologies
- Distributed version control experience with GitFamiliarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with responsive design
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.