DataRobot is seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer to spearhead the development of RPA Applications integrated with DataRobot’s Automated Machine Learning platform. The RPA developer will partner with business development, pre-sales and product managers to define and create RPA use cases and bot development for integration across a number of industries and functions.
The developer will be responsible for training, supporting and advising DataRobot customer-facing technical teams on RPA + Machine Learning applications. The developer will also create and configure new processes (using RPA tools like UIPath and Automation Anywhere), create conceptual architecture, build out technical solutions and lead efforts to develop, test & and implement bots into production. In addition, you will work closely with customers to tie RPA into their Machine Learning environments.
DataRobot is one of the hottest AI start-ups in the world and RPA has unlimited potential to take advantage of machine learning to transform their business. DataRobot is defining a category called automated machine learning and has already raised more than $225M from the likes of NEA, Intel Ventures and New York Life to fuel its expansive ambitions.
- 4+ years RPA development experience in Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere or equivalent RPA industry leading platforms
- Certified Developer accreditation with RPA industry leading RPA platform or RPA framework experience and/or experience with building and retiring RPA is ideal
- Minimum 3 years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, Python etc.) with a specific focus on developing Bots
- Identify reusable components and patterns as well as ensure consistency in design across use-cases built using RPA.
- Estimate development efforts and provide guidance on development timelines
- Experience in deploying solution/application on varied environment like on premise and cloud (Azure, Amazon)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners across multiple disciplines
- Preferred locations in Boston or NYC
- Up to 50% travel
- Good knowledge on HTML, CSS, Java script, jQuery, Angular JS, NodeJS etc.
- Advanced proficiency in Object Oriented Design (ODD) and analysis. Advanced proficiency in application analysis/design engineering functions. Advanced proficiency in application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency, maintainability, etc.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Interested in working across our entire data science stack including model building, data pipelining, and performance/scale analysis