SaaS Web Developers And Lead
Touchplan is growing and is expanding its web development team in Boston. The Touchplan application is a real-time collaborative web app for the construction industry. It currently leverages the Google Firebase Real-time Database and the Angular framework, with Mesos and Postgres on the backend.
We have multiple new development initiatives underway focused on the UI side: new use cases targeted at smartphone use, new analytics presentations, and additional collaborative features.
We are planning to hire 3-5 developers including a senior position with hands-on (team leader || manager || architect) responsibilities. Ideal candidates will have experience building high-quality scalable SaaS web applications in a production environment and will thrive in a fast-paced experienced startup environment.
- Design, spec, code, test, debug and maintain new code and features
- Think creatively, see new opportunities for clever and elegant solutions
- Stay on top of current web UI technologies with an eye to longevity
- Contribute effectively to group decision-making processes around software design & strategy
- Build a codebase you are proud of that gets used every day in the real world
- Proven ability to contribute to a small team environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills, ability to express technical concepts in the vernacular
- A solid grounding in lean and agile development practices
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years current experience with web UI/UX
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proximity to Boston, attend in-person meetings approximately weekly
- Experience in construction management, project controls
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing or Construction or the Last Planner® System