A Sales Engineer at LeanIX is someone who is both passionate about our product and enabling customers to understand the business value of LeanIX in their particular environment. As a Sales Engineer, you will be a key resource for the sales team; focused on helping LeanIX sales to provide a unique experience for customers. You have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond the limits to provide solutions.
Join this rapidly growing and exciting technology disruptor and be a part of exponential growth. Huge career progression and learning opportunities make it a great opportunity for the right the person.
Working with our customers like Atlassian, Bosch and DHL, you have a unique opportunity to become an expert in Modern Enterprise Architecture.
Full Training provided.
- Perform technical discovery with prospects and quickly architect/build proposed solutions using LeanIX
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Become, and remain an expert in our solution and contribute continuously to enable the growing team.
- Maintain high prospect engagement during the evaluation of LeanIX
- Awareness of Modern Enterprise IT challenges such as Cloud Adoption, Agile Development at scale and complexities associated with constantly evolving Regulations
- Passion to turn technology into solutions for customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood terms
- Analytical understanding with a high focus on data-driven decision making
- Exposure to the EA Space or to IT Management Processes or Frameworks (e.g. ITIL, TOGAF, Cobit or other)
- Previous hands-on experience with modern application architectures (e.g. REST API, Microservices, Container Deployment)
- Previous experience as a Sales / Solution Engineer, Implementation Consultant or Customer Success Engineer