Junior Salesforce Developer
We are seeking an talented Salesforce Developer with 1-3 years of hands-on experience to join our fast-growing team. This is a 12-month contracted position with a possibility for full-time hire in a different role after the 12 months are up. Remote work is an option for this position.
Human Care Systems (www.humancaresystems.com) develops and delivers service & support programs to help clinicians and patients better manage complex diseases and therapies. Our programs improve patient/family and clinician communication, decision-making and optimal use of therapies. Our programs improve real world health outcomes.
The Salesforce Developer will:
- Build new custom solutions for our clients in Salesforce.
- Assume responsibility for existing Salesforce solutions.
- Implement full-stack solutions – data architecture, system integrations, services, UI components
- Implement third party applications such as telephony for ClicktoCall, SMS for automated text messaging, security and encryption applications, etc.
- Assist with the creation of data visualizations and reports.
- Work closely with Technical Architects, Technology Project Management, and Account Teams (both local and virtual) to deliver applications on time and on budget.
- Some experience with Salesforce custom development (SOQL, APEX, VisualForce).
- Experience with SOQL, SOSL, Aggregate, Relationship queries in apex classes, triggers and batch classes.
- Experience using Salesforce.com Administration and creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Custom Fields, Apps, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Governor limits. Experience in optimizing existing code in accordance to governor limits.
- Proven experience of making improvement to an existing Salesforce codebase.
- Experience in debugging and analysis skills preferred.
- High energy drive to proactively develop an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the solution domain and drive the implementation of the most current and relevant solutions.
- Experience or interest in the health care/pharmaceutical industry a plus.
- Experience with continuous delivery of Salesforce a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related technical field.
- 1-3 years of experience as Salesforce Developer.
- Salesforce Certification in Platform Development I/II a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of agile software development principles.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and an ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with various groups to deliver optimal solution.
- Contracted position.
- Competitive hourly rate.