Salesforce QA Engineer
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Salesforce QA Engineer designs, engineers and maintains full suite of Salesforce testing solutions and QA processes, supporting a fast paced Salesforce Admin and Development team. Acting as Subject matter expert for code coverage, system health and QA best practices.
What you will do:
- Gather and analyze requirements from business teams and stakeholders to determine QA needs for all Salesforce change requests.
- Draft testing designs, regression test plans, and other QA related documents.
- Implement, improve and maintain new and legacy testing classes/suites for both the Developer and Administrator teams.
- Build UI testing scripts using tools such as Provar or Selenium to test functions not covered by test classes.
- Develop and automate application end-to-end or unit testing framework (in Production and UAT orgs) to maintain stability during continuous integration.
- Lead weekly & monthly release regression test cycles.
- Collaborate and establish an automated pipeline for production level releases in Salesforce.
- Identify platform issues and craft proactive technical resolutions and communication plans to remedy.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- 3+ year of Salesforce specific QA and/or Release management experience
- Knowledgeable of Salesforce Version Control and Release tools (GearSet, Flowsom, AutoRabit)
- Strong Understanding of data manipulation and distribution
- Comfortable establishing integration tests for REST and SOAP APIs
- Knowledge of Salesforce tooling API and Debugging logs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Bonus ingredients (a pinch of salt):
- Experience with any of the following Enterprise Applications ( Netsuite, Workday, ServiceNow)
- Agile Development Environment
- Familiar with Test Driven Development