Salesforce Solution Architect
About the Salesforce Solution Architect
Terrific opportunity for a Salesforce subject matter expert to take on a functional leadership role within Verndale!
The solution architect will drive solution architecture in sales pursuits, be a trusted client advisor and ensure consistent delivery for clients in the Salesforce space. The Solution Architect serves as subject matter expert in a skill and/or solution and is responsible for client delivery, proposals, new business opportunities, and knowledge management. The Solution Architect works closely with the Technical Business Analyst and Technical Architect to understand requirements and enable the authoring/development of quality solutions that meet the requirements of our clients.
- Guide clients through the implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Serves as the technical leader for Salesforce projects onsite at client locations
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resource
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Provide expertise during sales efforts to estimate the technical level of effort
- Participate in marketing events (e.g. sales meetings)
- Demonstrate thought leadership through publishing, public speaking and client presentations
- 7+ years of CRM industry experience •
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce platform experience
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Ten great reasons to work for Verndale
- Rapid growth company of 20 years maintaining start-up company feel
- Laser focus on cutting-edge technology and killer service offerings to clients
- Internal promotions that are frequent and do not take years to achieve
- Collaborative, open, work environment and no formal dress code
- Exchange program with our Boston, Quito, and LA offices
- Company that values collaboration and communication
- Top of the line benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, EAP program, HRA account and more
- Management and employee trainings
- Flexible schedule options to support work/life integration
- Nine company paid holidays and 3 weeks paid vacation at date of hire
Verndale is a customer experience agency, purpose-built to help marketing and technology leaders connect the dots of the consumer journey. From our offices in Boston, Los Angeles and Quito, we design and build digital experiences, and enable marketing technologies that bring brands and their customers closer together. We know that in order to do great work, you have to make work great. Verndale is committed to always being a company that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion. We strive to recruit and retain people who are committed to creating the climate of respect that is essential for individual and company success. Verndale's services are built around a core methodology that encompasses Growth Strategy, Experience Design, Technology Enablement, and Experience Optimization.
Learn more about Verndale at www.verndale.com
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation and comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, and a 401(k) savings plan with company match are offered to all full-time employees. Ample company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible. For some roles, working from home on an as-needed basis is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.
Verndale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.