We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Changing the way we do security.
We’re growing rapidly and as we do, we’re looking for a creative SecOps Engineer to scale our security infrastructure and procedures. Our team isn’t satisfied with business-as-usual. We’re always looking for ways to disrupt traditional molds through progressive design, automation, and system implementation practices. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a SecOps Engineer:
- You will evaluate our current cloud security posture and provide recommendations for improvements, as well as stay up to date on new security technologies.
- Perform threat models and risk assessments on large-scale cloud environments.
- You will serve as our security expert on DK security policies, industry regulations, and best practices.
- Design automated solutions to secure cloud development processes.
- You’ll also contribute to the development and maintenance of the information security policies, procedures, and strategy.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have at least 3-4 years in cloud computing and 2 years in the information security space.
- You’ll also have extensive experience in either Linux or Windows operating systems.
- Strong experience with cloud provider ecosystems, especially Amazon Web Services.
- An understanding of LAN//WAN technologies including network switching, Firewall/Security group administration and basic IP routing.
- You’re skilled at scripting with languages like Ruby, Python, etc. You’ll also use your experience with automation tools like Cloud Formation or Terraform.
- You have worked extensively with a broad range of security technologies like nextgen firewalls, DLP, SAML, MFA/2FA, etc.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.