Greater Boston Area
Appcues is a SaaS business dedicated to helping our customers build products their users love. We offer a suite of products and services that let our customers design and publish user experiences, product tours, and flows to their sites with a simple, code-free interface.
Behind this product is a scalable platform for real-time, in-app user communication with single-digit latencies and four-nines reliability. And behind that platform is a team of dedicated, pragmatic, nuts-and-bolts engineers making the whole thing work.
We're looking for a few great security specialist to help Appcues make 2019 another hockey-stick year, and beyond.
A security specialist at Appcues:
- Works with teams to maintain compliance with our programs, and conducting internal audits
- Evaluates and manages risk of software and service vendors
- Answers customer questionnaires about our security and compliance programs
- Reports the status and progress of risk management programs to management
- Works with teams and departments to complete risk assessments
- Develops and delivers customized security training for internal teams
- Coordinates execution of our SOC2 organizational controls
You might be a fit if you:
- Have a strong working knowledge of compliance and certification standards (SOC, ISO, PCI, GDPR, HIPAA, etc.)
- Have a basic working knowledge of web application security, such as OWASP
- Are diligent and persistent, and not afraid to be a little annoying if you have to be
- Are excited to get in on the ground floor and scale
- Have passed, or are working on your CISSP examination
At Appcues, our mission is to help teams build products their users love. With Appcues, you can create in-product experiences (user onboarding, feature announcements, etc.) without writing any code. We believe it's the non-technical people who oftentimes have the best information about a user's needs and desires. And we give them the tools to act
We’re a dynamic group of talented teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and sometimes we have donuts!
Appcues is an equal opportunity employer. We believe a diverse team is a stronger team.
Read Full Job Description