Senior Automation Engineer
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Our commitment to our Employees:
- Have an Impact: Join us and Day 1, play a role in shaping our digital transformation.
- Grow your Career: Our focus us helping you grow the core competencies to shape your technology career
- Work that Matters: We are a roadside business singularly focused on making sure our customers are quickly, safely and efficiently supported in their time of need.
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs automated testing for sensor based data and real-time processing technology at Agero. Responsible for automating the aggregation of data, processing, quality and integrity validations of sensor data. You will also be responsible to provide metrics and reports on the data.
- Create test automation for new and existing feature areas across multiple products and releases.
- Utilize API interfaces for functional, performance, stress, and load automation tests.
- Help create new methodologies to automate various aspects of our product including GPS, motion, heart rate etc.
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within our CI infrastructure.
- Utilize automation best practices, patterns, and processes within the engineering team.
- Work with other automation engineers to increase automated test coverage.
- File defects and work to reproduce issues found using test automation.
- Work in an Agile test environment.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
3-5 Years of experience in Software Engineering developing in Python or Node.js
2 + Years experience in Automated Software Testing.
2 + Years Testing Serverless technology in Amazon or Google
2 + Years API and Data Engineering Quality Testing, ability to read and write API documentation
2 + Years Testing Microservices using Soap UI
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interacts with management and staff within the organization.