Senior C++/Python Engineer, Predictions
DataRobot is one of the fastest growing AI companies in the world that helps enterprises build better predictive models faster. We are looking for an excellent engineer with experience coding in C++ and Python to join our team in building C++ predictive models.
- Develop new features and improve existing functionality of our high-performance C++ learning models.
- Cover new features with the unit and functional tests in both Python and C++.
- Work with customers, solution architects and the developer community on requirements and training material to ensure that our customers are wildly successful.
- Handle issues and fix defects promptly to minimize disruption to users.
- Software engineering fundamentals including knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- 5+ years in C++ programming and experience with associated build tools (CMake, Make).
- 1+ year in Python programming.
- Experience working on numerically intensive applications, ideally with machine learning algorithms.
- Experience working integrating machine learning algorithms into production software.
- iPhone and Android development.
- Firmware development.
- FPGA development.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.