Senior Director, Automation and Performance Engineering
The team is chartered with developing mission critical quality automation and performance driven tools for our cloud offering using cutting edge technologies. You will be involved in leading a team tasked with selection and development of automation tools and frameworks. Team members range in years of experience. As Leader of Automation and Performance team you would be expected to have hands on knowledge of your craft, have a proficient understanding of software life cycle, and grow and mentor your team.
“One of the best things about Intralinks from a developer’s standpoint is you will always get to use the newest technology out there. You never get bored.”
-Quote from a Principal Applications Developer in our Waltham, MA office.
- Mentors and manages team members.
- Sets and determines charter of automation team
- Engages in discussions with Engineering team and others on the feasibility of the proposed solutions and the time necessary to accomplish the work;
- Writes detailed design documents describing the approach to be taken and programming details;
- Assume ownership of automation team deliverables.
- Sets strategic vision for all automation frameworks.
- Supports service teams.
- Prepares related documentation.
- Responds to and resolves escalated calls for technical assistance received from production support.
- Manage the delivery of assigned modules on time and budget with high quality
- Review Requirements and test plans
- Other duties as assigned.
We are working on next generation platform on front end as well as backend. Developers will be working on cutting edge automation technologies and frameworks. Your team will be supporting R&D teams and provide automation technologies to test their code. This person will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of test automation frameworks and tools and contribute to the success of the product development.
- Proven 5-8 years of Leadership experience
- Knowledge and experience with application monitoring tools such as Nagios
- Knowledge and experience with Infrastructure automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt
- Knowledge and experience with Infrastructure automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Calabash
- Knowledge and experience with Performance automation tools such as Soasta, jmeter, dynatrace
- Knowledge and experience with custom restful API Infrastructure automation frameworks such as SoapUI, HP QTP, HttpMaster, Parasoft, vREST
- Knowledge of Quality and Systems Development methodologies
- Highly analytical, pro‐active and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a multi‐site environment with on shore and off shore team
- Experience in designing Automation and implementation for Big data applications
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology a strong plus
- Experience with some (required) or all (desired) of the following is expected:
- Object Oriented Programming
- JUnit, SAM
- Eclipse, Ant, Git, Maven, XSLT, Ruby on Rails
- JIRA, Subversion
- Knowledge of Xcode and Eclipse/Studio.
Are you interested?
Are you someone who loves the freedom to design? Do you love to code? This could be the job for you!
Do you have experience with Chef, Puppet, java script? With automation frameworks such as SoapUI, Selenium, Cucumber and Calabash? Can you lead?
Yes? We want to hear from you!