Senior Engineer- Microservices
CodaMetrix is using Artifical Intelligence (AI) to solve some of healthcare’s biggest challenges. Formed by Massachusetts General Physician Organization (MGPO), the physician’s organization of Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) and Partners Healthcare System, CodaMetrix is forming internally developed and highly utilized AI-based applications to market.
The Senior Engineer – Microservices reports to a Director on the engineering team. The engineering team is responsible for technical implementation of our award-winning products. The goal of the team is to produce adaptable, robust, secure products that delight our users.
The Senior Engineer – Microservices is responsible for designing and overseeing the implementation of software, and is accountable for ensuring the technical quality of our designs and software. In addition, the Senior Engineer – Microservices may have team lead responsibilities for planning and directing software project work performed by the engineering team.
- Design and develop back-end microservices and REST APIs
- Sustain existing functionality via technology updates and functional enhancements.
- Based on assigned development tasks, produce technical documentation, versioned software code, and unit test scripts.
- Coordinate with other developers in initial unit testing of integrated code components, and coordinate with QA testers in resolving discrepancies between software specifications and application behavior.
- Participate in project activities, including status meetings and reviews of other engineers designs and code.
- At least 10 years of progressively diverse analysis, development, and automated testing experience using Java and Web technologies in a CI/CD environment
- Experience designing and developing application frameworks/platforms in a Microservices Architecture.
- Deep and broad knowledge of J2EE technologies, including Spring Boot, Hibernate, and J2EE and core Java packages.
- Relational database modeling.
- Working in a TDD and BDD experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with both management and peers
- Computer Science bachelors degree, or 4+ years of equivalent experience
- Technical team leadership including technical work estimation and planning, and directing the work of other software engineers.
- Experience with n-scalable systems design, especially AWS SaaS solutions, big data, and apps with large data demands.
- Statistical background and/or exposure to ML techniques and programming
- Experience in developing Health Care software solutions, (HL7, FHIR)
Job Type:regular, full-time
- Highly competitive and commensurate with level of experience
Our company, as well as our products, are made better because we embrace diverse skills, perspectives, and ideas.
CodaMetrix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.