Wellframe helps healthcare organizations support every aspect of health beyond the four walls of care delivery. We provide care transformation services, a patented engagement platform, clinical programs that support the clinical and social determinants of health, and rigorous measurement.
Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
As a Senior Engineering Manager at Wellframe, you will be responsible for supporting and mentoring our engineers as they deliver our product roadmap. You will help grow the team by hiring engineers that embody Wellframe’s values of collaboration, tenacity and humility. Additionally, you will need to lean on your expertise in developing Agile processes, engineering development best practices, and test automation to efficiently guide the team.
Example projects you’ll work on:
- Leading the delivery of next generation capabilities for care delivery by combining clinical medicine, machine learning, and mobile technology.
- Leading the delivery of a dashboard for care managers that prioritizes patient follow-up based on rich data analysis of user activity patterns, clinical protocols and behavior anomalies.
- Leading the delivery of personalized tasks and content to patients based on clinical disease treatment protocols, as well as user engagement / adherence, to maximize clinical outcomes.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related field of study.
- At least 5 years of experience leading engineers.
- At least 10 years of relevant technical expertise.
- Knowledge of at least Java or Ruby on Rails
- Experience in coaching and growing engineering teams.
- Expertise in leading Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- Proven track record in leading projects from inception to delivery.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Passionate about leveraging their technical skills to help improve patient care.
Tools we use include:
- Ruby on Rails, Java, Python, React, ES6, PostgreSQL.
- Jenkins, Puppeteer, Katalon, Selenium.
- Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.