Senior Front End Engineer, UI/UX team
Work alongside some of the world’s best data scientists and the Front End team to continually improve and evolve the user interface of the DataRobot application.
The job requires the ability to rapidly prototype new features, demonstrate them to various stakeholders (data scientists, product managers, corporate management) and peers, accept feedback and iterate on implementation as necessary.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end web development
- Production experience with AngularJS or React
- Experience with testing frameworks (unit and e2e) using Jasmine / Mocha / Protractor
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and the ability to write clean, semantic markup
- Experience using SASS or LESS CSS pre-processors
- Familiarity with standard front-end toolkit: automation/packaging tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Karma, Webpack, Babel etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Time management skills applied to a demanding release cycle; knowing when to fix a bug with minimal code impact vs. refactoring to refactor
- Proficiency with D3.js.
- Experience with Python, MongoDB, Node and WebSockets
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
- Python, Node, MongoDB, Redis