Senior Front-End Web Developer
At RightHand Robotics, we have a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building robotic piece-picking solutions and deploying them around the globe. Our product has to be reliable enough to run non-stop on production fleets of robots in the world’s largest warehouses. If you’re simultaneously excited and a bit terrified about what this could mean for you, good! If working hands-on with robots on a daily basis intrigues you, read on!
We are seeking a self-motivated individual to join our growing software team as a UX developer. As the company grows, you will take ownership of multiple user interfaces for a wide variety of audiences, from warehouse operations teams who manage fleets of robots to business users monitoring system performance. You will also support a variety of engineers who require intuitive visualization tools to develop the next generation of our piece-picking robotic system.
- Develop web-technology-based user interfaces for industrial robots
- Contribute to roadmap planning of internal- and external-facing user interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years web UX/UI development experience
- Experience working with one or more web development frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A curiosity (if not passion) for robotics
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Python development experience
- Back-end development experience
Our perks include:
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental plans
- Robots, galore!
RightHand Robotics (RHR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have an ongoing commitment to the creation of a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. RHR recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, height, weight, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At RHR, we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and a valued member of the team.