Senior Full Stack Engineer
Greater Boston Area
Recently named as one of Boston’s 50 on Fire and backed by top tier venture capitalists such as General Catalyst, Accel Partners and Burda Group, M. Gemi is one of the fastest growing direct to consumer start-ups passionate about using technology to reinvent and accelerate eCommerce. We leverage best-of-breed internal and external technologies, coupled with data science and analytics - the result is a disruptive business model that creates an exceptional omni-channel customer experience and a revolutionary supply chain operation.
With offices in Boston, NYC and Italy, our team of data scientists, engineers, product managers, analysts, supply chain experts, multi-generational Italian shoemakers, and passionate creatives are reinventing the online consumer shopping experience, experiential retail, supply chain and accessible luxury products.
This is a rare opportunity to make a massive impact at a young startup that's already on track to make $50M in annual revenue, has great word of mouth, and is set to disrupt the luxury fashion industry. M.Gemi is getting ready to scale our technology dramatically for the next big set of challenges and we’re looking for some great engineers to take part in defining, architecting, and building our platform. We are leveraging data science and predictive analytics to obtain information to direct the business in a way that is groundbreaking for the industry - all in real time. You have the benefit of contributing at a startup level without the risk of an unproven business model.
As a full-stack engineer, you will work closely with product managers, designers, and data scientists, and write code at all levels of the stack - including UI, server, database, 3rd party integrations, and operational infrastructure. While continuing to build value on the existing site, you will work with the team to design and transition the site to a new architecture.
A little about you:
- You’re comfortable working throughout the stack.
- You're really good at something, and are interested in mentoring the rest of the team in your superpower.
- You're excited to learn about areas where you’re less experienced
- You excel at communication and collaboration in a diverse, cross-functional team.
- You have an academic background in Computer Science or a related field.
- You have at least 2+ years of experience as a software engineer.
A little about us:
- We’re small, scrappy, and are already seeing tremendous success.
- We’re laser-focused on building a data-driven, disruptive, luxury brand.
- We have a full-stack-engineer-shaped hole in our hearts.
Read Full Job Description