Senior Lead Software Engineer, Enterprise Media
What you’ll do as a Senior Lead Software Engineer
- Take ownership for the design, development, maintenance, testing strategy, and operations of a full stack team, with API services written primarily in C# with SQL databases hosted in AWS, front-end Single Page Applications written primarily in Node.JS, React, and Redux, and native iOS and Android applications.
- Collaborate with business leads across the company to define milestones and deliveries for new functionality to be added to existing applications.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of new strategic initiatives and media applications, with specific focus on streaming video and custom games.
- Lead your team in design sessions and ensure your team delivers high quality work that aligns with the missions of our applications and platform.
What Skill you will use
- You have experience as the ‘expert’ on a development team where you were responsible for everything from planning to delivering key features and management of those features.
- Expertise with at least one object-oriented language like C# or Java.
- Ideally, you have prior software development experience in a media setting.
- You have strong relational database skills using technologies like MySQL or SQL Server.
- Familiarity with modern client JS frameworks, like Node.JS, React, and Redux.Familiarity with AWS services and infrastructure.
- Familiarity with native application development (iOS or Android)
- You also have the ability to write automated comprehensive test suites at all levels of the architecture.