Senior Lead Software Engineer - Wallet Experience
What you’ll do as a Senior Lead Software Engineer:
- Take ownership for the design, development, maintenance, testing strategy, and operations of a full stack team, with API services written primarily in C# with SQL databases hosted in AWS and front end SDKs and Single Page Applications written primarily in Node.JS, React, and Redux.
- Collaborate with business leads across the company to define milestones and deliveries for new functionality to be added to existing financial systems.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of a new wallet platform, with specific focus on building a highly configurable and flexible framework for client and API integrations.
- Lead your team in design sessions and ensure your team delivers high quality work that aligns with the mission of our wallet platform.
What skills you will use:
- You have experience as the ‘expert’ on a development team where you were responsible for everything from planning to delivering key features and management of those features.
- Expertise with at least one object-oriented language like C# or Java.
- Ideally, you have prior software development experience in a financial setting.
- You have strong relational database skills using technologies like MySQL or SQL Server.
- Familiarity with modern client JS frameworks, like Node.JS, React, and Redux.
- Familiarity with AWS services and infrastructure.
- You also have the ability to write automated comprehensive test suites at all levels of the architecture.