Senior Mobile Developer
Help shape the future of transportation for cities, colleges and companies by working for the nation's leading bike share company. Zagster is a fast-growing startup backed by leading transportation investors and based in Cambridge, MA with a mission to make bicycling the world's most loved form of transportation.
We’ve recently raised $10 million in Series B funding and operate more than 200 bike sharing programs throughout North America, with clients such as Princeton University, Rochester New York, Fort Collins Colorado, General Motors and Equity Properties.
We’re looking for a senior or principal level mobile app developer. In this role, you will have responsibilities that span all aspects of mobile development.
- You’ll write code and tests for platform independent components, initially using React Native
- There may be some native coding for iOS and Android.
- You'll collaborate closely with our product management team to deliver the best possible user experience.
- Experience writing native code for at least one platform is required.
- Experience with React Native is a big plus.
- You take pride in writing readable, well commented code with accompanying tests.
- You’re a natural problem solver and happy to do a combination of client-specific and product-oriented development work.
- Familiarity with computer science concepts such as algorithmic complexity, interacting with databases, and functional programming.
- Strong focus on quality and maintainability of code
- You’re comfortable working in a team setting using Git, and project management tools like Trello