Senior QA Automation Engineer
CodaMetrix is using Artifical Intelligence (AI) to solve some of healthcare’s biggest challenges. Formed by Massachusetts General Physician Organization (MGPO), the physician’s organization of Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) and Partners Healthcare System, CodaMetrix is forming internally developed and highly utilized AI-based applications to market.
The Sr. QA Automation Engineer – Microservices reports to a Director on the engineering team. The engineering team is responsible for technical implementation of our award-winning products. The goal of the team is to produce adaptable, robust, secure products that delight our users.
Codametrix is looking for a person that is passionate about building quality software and is assertive in requiring a high level of quality The Sr. QA Automation Engineer –
Microservices will build the automation framework, automation tools, and develop automation scripts for validating Codametrix’s various systems and applications. You will build functional automation scripts, both UI & API, to integrate with our CI/CD pipeline.
We use open source tools for building the automation regression suite and these will be executed daily. In addition, the Sr. QA Automation Engineer – Microservices will review the developer automation to ensure proper test coverage.
- Own testing for features, products, and delivery
- Partner closely with development teams
- Create test plans for new products / features and ensure adequate test coverage
- Troubleshoot issues down to the root cause and provide detailed bug reports
- Own all test results for each test suite and provide a high level summary for areas tested
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of experience writing and executing QA test plans for client-server applications
- Previous Python (or similar language) automation experience
- Experience formulating test strategy, designing test cases, and modifying/executing automated regression test scripts
- Strong Understanding of REST and demonstrated experience with REST APIs testing/automation
- Strong experience in using open source tools like Git, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Knowledge in Selenium or equivalent
- Proficient in designing/creating Automation Frameworks, developing Test Automation Frameworks
- Good knowledge of unit testing using tools like TestNG, Junit, unittest, etc.
- Willingness to execute test procedures to verify functionality against specs and product requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Experience generating and presenting quantitative reports
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices, SQL and back end concepts
- Experience with n-scalable systems design, especially AWS SaaS solutions, big data, and apps with large data demands.
- Statistical background and/or exposure to ML techniques and programming
- Experience in developing Health Care software solutions, (HL7, FHIR)
- Experience in building/testing Microservices
Job Type:regular, full-time
- Highly competitive and commensurate with level of experience
Our company, as well as our products, are made better because we embrace diverse skills, perspectives, and ideas.
CodaMetrix is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.