Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer, for Acquia Inc. (Boston, MA):
- Support the build and on-going maintenance of our Cloud Platform infrastructure and related services;
- Work together with product managers, agile product owners, architects, tech leads and engineers to ensure the quality of our products;
- Participate in technical discussions for products and test infrastructure;
- Promote quality assurance programs, policies, processes and procedures to ensure that performance and quality of products conform to established standards;
- Participate in planning/design phases of testing projects and recommend improvements;
- Identify areas for improved testing efficiencies, test automation and implementation of automated test solutions;
- Participate in team strategy and roadmap definition to expand test coverage by building appropriate tools, utilities, and automation that assist in functional testing;
- Participate in on-call rotation monthly for the Cloud Platform and related services;
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement (i.e. test automation frameworks, coding standards, etc.);
- Execute and evaluate tests and test results;
- Develop code for tests, test infrastructure, and defect remediations; and
- Conduct Product releases, stage promotion and rollbacks.
Education: Master’s degree in Computer Science or related filed.
Experience: 3 years of experience in the job offered or 3 years of experience in quality engineering including functional, system, integration and regression testing.
Skills: Must have:
- Three years of experience with automation testing with automated test frameworks.
- Three years of experience with object oriented programming language;
- One year of networking experience;
- One year of experience with AWS;
- One year of experience with Drupal Hosting Services on LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) stack;
- One year of experiencing building continuous testing pipelines;
- One year of experience with web security and compliance;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and to identify root cause or early detection using monitoring tools;
- Ability to collaborate effective orally and in writing across teams and organizations.
All experience and skills may be gained concurrently.
Unless otherwise indicated, employer is not seeking a specific number of months or years in any of the skills listed above.
Please submit inquiries by email only to [email protected] Inquiries must be addressed with the reference number ACQPC1 and include a cover letter and resume. This position is part of Acquia’s employee referral program and eligible for employee referral incentive.