Senior Salesforce Administrator
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will play a key, highly visible, internal customer facing role on Salesforce.com projects which involves analyzing, building, integrating, testing and deploying Salesforce.com solutions. This role collaborates with functional leaders from various teams to identify, define, and implement changes and enhancements to meet business requirements in a dynamic, high-growth environment. This position is critical to understanding key metrics of the business and allowing the organization to continue to grow at a rapid pace.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the setup, configuration and management of Carbon Black’s Salesforce.com environment to support business needs and growth specifically related to the Sales organization. You will stay up to date on all releases from Salesforce and improve business processes by using the latest technology.
- Engage with Business Stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements, propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality and translate approved solutions into actionable work and deliverables.
- Configure Salesforce.com custom objects, custom fields, workflows, installed packages, etc., and all other tasks as assigned.
- Work in an Agile development environment as a member of the Development Team, coordinating with your Product Owner for priority and final expectations and participating in all Scrum ceremonies.
- Support Salesforce integrations with other applications including but not limited to Marketo, Gainsight, NetSuite and Clari.
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and applications, participate in plans for their implementation, and remain current with Salesforce administration best practices.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary.
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies.
What You’ll Bring
This position requires the successful candidate will have a proven and solid foundation of business process understanding and the ability to learn new processes quickly.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator must be comfortable working in a fluid, high-growth environment with a constantly evolving vision to keep pace with a fast-moving industry. A strong desire for success, a positive demeanor and an ability to communicate and build partnerships with cross-functional groups throughout Carbon Black are essential to this job.
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- 3-5+ years of Salesforce administration or related experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator 201 and Advanced Administrator 211
- Mindset to design for processes that are repeatable and thus result in solutions that are scalable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project planning and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Experience with managing and maintaining sandboxes, including deploying change sets
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies as well as staying current on existing ones, pursuing experience and certifications in leading edge or primary technology areas
- Strong team player
Nice to Haves:
- Consulting experience with Salesforce.com implementations, upgrades, integrations and customizations
- Certified Salesforce Developer (402)
- Experience with Visualforce, Apex development, Data Loader, Demand Tools, Jitterbit or other data load/mass update tools