We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Building the possibilities.
You will be a part of one of our multidisciplinary teams where you’ll improve the automated build and deployment systems used by our entire engineering team. In creating tools that help us ship high quality code quickly, you’ll be able to see your personal impact on a highly influential consumer product right away. Sound interesting to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Software Engineer, Platform
- You will be developing provisioning automation for our infrastructure using Chef and Terraform
- Own and maintain build and deployment systems
- You will develop both internal web services and CLI tools to improve developer efficiency
- Define automated verification procedures to ensure DK systems are compliant with security and compliance standards
What skills you will use
- You have experience with common scripting languages. Powershell is a plus
- You also have extensive experience working with at least one object-oriented language like Java or C#
- Strong understanding of distributed systems and the challenges of operating them as they scale
- Experience working with cloud environments, especially AWS
- You’ve also worked with provisioning automation using Terraform, Chef, and Puppet
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.