Senior Software Engineer
Greater Boston Area
About the Position
We are seeking experienced developers who take pride in building great user experiences using the latest technologies. In this role, you will help rebuild the user interface of our risk management platform and take a leadership role in decision making around architecture. Using the Agile methodology, you will lead a team of engineers in the development of features for new and existing products, and will interface with your team daily to offer guidance and support on industry best practices.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Working with Business Analysts to understand and help build product requirements
- Provide technical expertise and assist in architectural decisions
- Leading team in frontend architectural and design decisions
- Participating in pilot projects evaluating new cutting-edge technologies
- Strong understanding of ReactJS, ES6, and CSS
- Experience working with and designing RESTful APIs (AJAX, JSON)
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Great communication Skills
- Experience with the Agile process
- React, Redux, Typescript
- Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate ORM
Only applications from direct applicants will be considered. Applications from agencies and recruiters will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description