Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a developer to continue building our GovCloud SaaS-based platform. Our GovCloud SaaS platform runs a JS/.NET/Java/MS SQL stack, and we are working on building out our Government Focused Critical Event Management offering. Our application processes critical event data, provides visualization, and the ability to communicate worldwide with impacted users. Its purpose is to protect lives by processing and communicating about critical events.
About the Team:
- Want to work in a flexible, collaborative environment with other like-minded engineers? We hire smart, innovative, ambitious team-players and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
- Here, you will work in a small team environment with other Senior Engineers to build our next generation of products.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here.
- Meet the Engineering and Product team here.
- Work in a small, collaborative team to drive the full stack development of our GovCloud product.
- Scrum team member and software leader that ensures the timely completion of projects with good quality
- Participate in routine maintenance of the system to include software deficiency resolution
- Implementation of new features in the system to include the rearchitecting of existing components of the system
- Willingness to adopt new technologies as well as maintain legacy technologies
- 5+ years of experience developing in a .net fullstack environment
- 3+ years of experience building web applications with ASP.NET and/or Entity Framework/EF Core
- 1+ year of experience writing scalable multi-threaded Web applications and Services
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- B.S. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields desired
- Experience working in a cloud-based deployment environment is preferred (we use AWS)
- Agile and Scrum experience is desired
- Experience with Geospacial Technologies
- Ability to obtain Government Security Clearance
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.