Senior Software Engineer
EtQ is the leader in Quality and Environmental Health and Safety Management Software Solutions with over 20 years of experience in enterprise software applications and compliance management. We are the preferred solution for Fortune 100 companies and startup companies alike. Some of the organizations we partner with are Boar’s Head, Chobani, FujiFilm, American Airlines, Kimberly-Clark and General Electric.
Who are Our Employees
At EtQ, it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to EtQ’s ever-growing success.
In this position you will create technical solutions in EtQ products through the entire development lifecycle. As part of a scrum team, you will work with both classic enterprise system technologies as well as cutting edge technologies to support a cloud architecture for SaaS products.
- Design, write, and test code for a Java-based back end system
- Work in collaborative scrum team to deliver best of breed technical solutions
- Contribute to evolving best practices regarding CI, TDD, etc.
Qualification & Skills
- 4+ years of hands on development experience in a Java environment
- 2+ Years of experience working with microservices in an agile environment
- 2+ Years of experience must have been focused on back end engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- Exposure to high scale cloud architecture, and web UI technologies, including Angular a PLUS
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and/or Azure a PLUS
- Experience in the Quality Management / Environmental Health & Safety domain a PLUS
- Experience building SaaS products a PLUS