Senior Systems Engineer II
Everbridge is looking for a DevOps engineer to enable continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) of our SaaS and DaaS capabilities, as well as other random acts of DevOps automation by any and all (clean) means necessary. This person must have mad skills in the majority of the usual DevOps technology suspects: Jenkins, Jira, Ansible, Maven, Nexus, Centos, VMWare, Gitlab, FreeIPA, Keycloak, HAProxy, scripting of all kinds, windows, etc, and also be able to sling code to go above and beyond when needed. The core responsibility would be to automate dev to test, test to production, builds, and other build for different project deliverables, as well as scale the development team by any means necessary.
About the Team:
- Want to work in a flexible, collaborative environment with other like-minded engineers? We hire smart, innovative team-players and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
- Here, you will work in a small team environment with other Senior Engineers to build our next generation of products.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Engineering and Product team here.
- Experience with putting software through CI and CD into a production environment
- Linux and Bash should be like an extension of mind and soul
- Coding experience in Python and or any object oriented language such as Java
- Understands what it takes to put software cleanly and reliably into production so the dev team can focus on dev
- Overwhelming desire to learn new technologies and techniques
- Deep knowledge of security protocols
- Advanced degree
- Experience with hardware and “the cloud”
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Storm, Kafka, and ElasticSearch
- Experience with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Experience with GPU and geospatial technologies
- 10 years both windows and Linux experience
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.