Are you passionate about platform security? Are you looking for a role where you can contribute to the reliability, scalability and availability of global platforms that are built with our mission to “get the whole world moving” in mind?
On the ASICS DIgital Platforms teams, the Site Reliability Engineers are leading problem solving for a global fitness brand and mobile fitness application in our collaborative and learning driven environment. You will work with the eCommerce Platforms team to design and implement solutions across a multitude of different business units and will contribute to building a global platform on AWS for delivering our products and services. You will have the opportunity to work on new technologies and to influence the technical direction of the platforms team and other groups throughout the organization.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What you’ll do:
- Enable the business to deliver engaging digital experiences. We expect you will do this through identifying and solving problems collaboratively, identify gaps in process and tooling and work with a cross functional team to implement changes.
- Bring expertise in the areas of performance, security, infrastructure and software delivery
- Work cross functionally on platform and infrastructure automation
- Build tools to improve the end to end software and product delivery process
What you’ve done:
- 3+ years experience working in a similar or related role
- 3+ years Automating and operating applications in a public cloud environment. Linux required.
- Built a strong knowledge of DevOps and its tenets
- Written configuration management and orchestration code (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, Packer)
- Developed through direct experience, effective communication and collaboration skills both internally and with a geographically distributed team
- Development or scripting in experience in a cross platform language such as golang, python, ruby, etc
- Tuning monitoring and application performance monitoring systems to provide effective metrics and alerting
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.